Dell Latitude C610 Configuration Diagnostic

Series:

  • Dell Latitude C610

Problems:

  • Configuration Diagnostic appear on Each Computer
  • Keyboard is broken, the leakage flow
  • Data lost on the keyboard PCB
Diagnosis of damage:
  • Keyboard is broken / konsleting
  • There seadistust Diagnostic, because the laptop going normalan hardware (on keyboard)
Solutions:

  • Given the bulkhead Keybord mica that is not in contact with body laptop
  • Connecting the disconnected keyboard ditebalkan with 2B pencil, and go through the content of the small fiber cable

  • Handling Details:

    I handle a laptop DELL Latitude C610 Series is an error when booting. Laptops are always into the configuration selected diagnostic and the computer will perform a series of diagnostic harware. On the screen there are any posts in the ESC to Cancel, but when the ESC key stuck computer to keep the process and the process can not be stopped. I try to disassemble a laptop, tighten its hardware-hardware, but the laptop still running the same configuration Diagnostic. I found the solution when I lift keyboardnya, and the keyboard does not come into contact with body laptop, the computer can run normally. After I check, the damage occurred on the keyboard. Keyboard error if body metal keyboard with laptop body. The solution I use mica thin plastic screen to prevent contact between the body with the laptop keyboard. Cut accordance with the size of the basic platform with the keyboard body. computer and can work normally.

    However, there was a problem again. When I fix a keyboard key (space), were damaged, cushion rubber keypad and exfoliate track lost the key so that there are some who died. At first I try with a hot tin solder, but even erase lines keypad. Finally I found the solution with a pencil. In fact the tip of the pencil / graphite is a kind of conductor, and I reinforce the keypad with pencil lines, assisted with a small snippet of fiber cable routes can be saved again. Rubber that has been damaged I take from the keypad that is used rarely Pause Break to replace the damaged keypad space. To paste the rubber, I use glue versatile (Alteco).